- Lifting in excess of 65 lbs
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stopping, pushing and pulling.
- Regularly scheduled for 45 - 50 hours per week, 5 days per week, 9-10 hours per day.
- 4:30 pm to 3:00 am, Monday - Friday
- And possible 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm every other Saturday (VPI provides Lunch on Saturdays)
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Ability to read/write/understand English.
- Ability to operate various hand tools.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse workforce.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years previous work experience required, production experience preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial safety practices.